Saturday, June 11, 2022

Lately, It's All Littles

Little kids...


Little adventures in our little neighborhood...



Little [Tiny?] bubbles...lol!


Little knits, little people...same thing?


Little cupcakes...


Wait. What? Can I eat those?
Well, no. They are made of polymer clay.


Bummer...but they're so cute! Look! I added beads and hangers!


Remember when I did polymer clay all the time? Like birds and sheep and seasonal things? So fun!

These photos are from a September
blog post in 2011.


But I haven't even looked at the stuff in the last decade, and I moved it all into the new house last April, so it felt like it was time to see if it was still fun! I only had primary colors, plus black and white (not pictured)...

Can I get cupcake colors with that? 
Apparently yes! (Look at that! Even chocolate!)


And even though there are no perfect cupcakes here, that's what generally happens when I bake treats to eat, so it tracks. These were so fun!


I suppose that I will get back to regulation-size knitting and crafting eventually...someday... But for now, I am having BIG fun, on a tiny, tiny scale! 

I hope your weekend is good, and that you are finding ways to have Big Fun at your house, too!
Thanks for stopping by, and Knit (and play) in Good Health!



No comments:

Post a Comment