Saturday, June 18, 2022

June Is Soon!

When you start saying "June is soon!" in early July, everyone knows that you had a super-great time at the Zombie Knitpocolypse 2021! Which I most certainly did, and now June is HERE, and so is that super fun, ZK retreat! I'll be leaving this week for road-trippin'


yarn-buyin'


prize-winning


5K-running (errr, walking for me!)


Pannekoeken-eatin'


friends-laughin' 


GOOD TIME! 

(Side-bar: I'm sad to report that one thing missing from this trip will be my "Twin," Pat! I'm gonna miss you like crazy, Girlfriend, but I'll try to post some fun so you can join in virtually, along the way.)

Before I go, I have more minis to work on, as Pretty does. There are more mini cuppy-cakes,


mini people,


and mini minis, in the form of shrinky dinks, just for fun!


I'll try to keep you updated, and hopefully there will be a fun post from the road next week. Until then, ZK here I come! I can't wait to see all those fun faces in person again, and to find out what I really NEED to knit next! (Translation: Caution! Enabling ahead!) 


I hope you have something super-fun planned for this summer! Drop a comment to let me know what it is, and I'll catch you on the flip side, when it's time to start saying "June is soon!" again!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!



No comments:

Post a Comment