Saturday, January 27, 2024

January Sweater

My January sweater is finished! 


I still need to carve out time to put it on for proper pictures, but the knitting is finished! And I really love the shape, the drape and the texture of this one! That little "knot" stitch on the front is just lovely. 


I'm already planning both a photo sesh and another one of these...in purple! But, for now, this Four Seasons Jumper will wait patiently, since I did not bring home my tripod.


In other news, this little guy stayed overnight with me and Pop Pop, 


his brothers (and Mama) are visiting now, and I am doing my best to revive my sourdough starter, so this never happens again...lol!


Busy Saturdays seem to be the standard in the Pretty life! How is your weekend going?

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment