Saturday, January 20, 2024

January Goals

Yes, goals. Not resolutions. More specifically, this post is about my January knitting goals, which will be met, yay! My goals were to knit a pair of Christmas socks, which are finished, yay... 


...and a January sweater, which will be done by month-end! Again, YAY!


I'm also planning to cast on another sweater, mittens and a pair of socks for me. I'm not sure I'll get those done as quickly, but I am excited to be doing a little selfish knitting before I get back to the roots and kid-knits. After all, the Rainbow Yoshi pattern needs some revision, in my opinion...


...it seems to have an odd shape and the parts seem disproportionate to me, so the plan is a little modification. Or maybe a LOT of modification! In any case, not until after the current projects are done. 

Sometimes the planning is as much fun as the knitting, you know. I mean, Easter is coming, so there should be bunnies of some sort... And there's a crochet pattern out there for marshmallows with dino costumes...ummm, super cute! And it is snowy and cold outside, which is proper winter/knitting-inside weather. So. Many. Plans! 



What are your plans for the weekend? For winter (summer, if you're Down Under)? Whatever you're plans are, I hope you can sprinkle in some joy! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

Oh! And we did a puzzle! 


2 comments:

  1. I just saw your 2 color musselburg hats. I purchased the pattern and understand it but can't figure out where to start the next color to make it a reversible hat. Pleeease help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this comment... the easiest way is to weigh your yarn. If you're using 100g of yarn, make the switch when you have 50g left! If you have more questions, send me an email to prettyknittyjewelry-at-yahoo-dot-com!

      Delete