Saturday, April 2, 2022

Around the Sun, in 365 Days!

One more time around the sun, and that brings me to 54! So, how did I spend my week? Probably just as you expect...there were crafts...

This chick came into town with her daddy
and her sister, and we crafted and crafted!

We made this! It was super fun!

So many crafts! And grandkids...

Pop Pop is the Candy Man, aaand his beard is ticklish!

Can I take your picture, if I promise candy?

So excited for my birthday! And candy, lol!

Best shot of this little dude (and his Pop Pop)!

Rumikub! Snorta! Uno! Fun games!

So many grandkids! And sweets...


So many sweets! And finished objects...

Zebra toy for baby shower.

Bright Axis Tee that I have wanted to knit
since last summer, finished!

Well, just the two finished objects...but both are super cute! Am I right, or am.I.right!?!

That sweater is something I've been working on intermittently, first because I realized that I just did not have the right striping yarn and then because there were other crafts and kiddos that demanded my attention way more (see photos above!).

Overall, it was a great week, and that sweater pic pretty accurately describes my birthday vibe by the end of the week, super stoked!

Today is a little lower key, because it's not about me at all, but the recipient of that cutie-pie zebra-toy! Baby shower ahead, so I have on something cute, all the gifts are securely stuffed in giant clouds of tissue paper and stuffed into a teal bag with white polka dots and curly ribbon, and we are ready to go!


But I thought I'd blog before I go, and say hello to all my crafty friends! 

Hi Crafty Friends!

I hope your Saturday is super, and I hope this trip around the sun is a good one for you, too! What are you looking forward to for your next birthday? Whatever it is, I hope it meets your expectations, and that you have some moments that it IS about you! 

Thanks for stopping by, and for all the birthday wishes this week! Now, go Knit in Good Health! (because...#selfcare!) 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have had a wonderful busy week! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete