Saturday, March 26, 2022

¡Todas Las Cosas Nuevas!

You know how you can look at a thing for years and years, and then one day, it's like you're seeing it for the first time again? Like when the daffodils bloom...you've seen them every year, but this year, it's like they bring fresh hope because SPRING IS COMING!


Something like that happened to me in the last couple of weeks, when Rosemary Kiladatis contacted me to let me know she had finished translating my dishcloth pattern into Spanish! THANK YOU Rosemary! She asked if she could do this a few months back, so she could teach knitting to more people (which I am always for). Wanna take a look? Here's a link to the pattern on Ravelry: Gramma's Favorite Dishcloth (Grandmother's 2nd Favorite)


So, if you're looking for a little something fun and easy to knit, give it a shot. And if you'd like some cute pics of a couple of boys who never stop moving, well I aim to please with that as well!



Just like a good run through the spring rain, I love the concept of a good, old-fashioned fresh start. Ephesians 4:20-24 says this:
That, however is not the way of life you learned when you heard about Christ and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

I love that. I absolutely love that God is a God of second chances. And third chances. And fresh starts. This is what the story of Easter is all about. 

What new things are you looking forward to this spring? 

While you wait, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

Oh, and I have a new sweater, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment