Saturday, April 23, 2022

The Look

Sometimes, all it takes is one look. 
You know the one...the look that says, "Hey there, Grandma and Grandpa!" 

March 2011 - she made us grands, Oooh!

The look that says, "I'll love you forever!," even though she can't know yet what forever is.


The look that says, "I'm the little sister! Who are you?"

January 2015

The look of toddler mischief that can only be aided by a proper Pop Pop!


The look that says, "A grandson! I'm a grandson!"

November 2018

The look that says that he will always be up for finding some "trouble" to get into!


The look that says, "I'm the little brother. Who are all these people?"

October 2020

The look that says, "I will love you aggressively and laugh at every tickle!"


The look that says, "Woah! Another little brother! Are there any more in there?"

April 2022

And I'm honestly not sure what his toddler look will be, but I bet it'll be a good one! 

Welcome to our world, little one. It's a fun place, and I can't wait to figure out just who you are. 


To all my friends with littles underfoot, or teens under your roofs, hang in there. These years, the golden years of grandparenthood, will be your reward. If you have ever had a grandma or a grandpa pour into your heart and life, you know how important these relationships can be on both ends. Love well, and it always comes back to you, even when you least expect it. 

Thanks for stopping by, and now it's time for this Grandma to go Knit in Good Health!

(You should do the same! #knitemifyagotem)



No comments:

Post a Comment