Saturday, April 30, 2022

Randomly weird? Sounds about right!

Here is just a little bit of random weirdness from my week:

The last, best, most stale Peep of my season.
It has three eyes. Or a really strange mole.
Either way, weird.

The Snorta animals, tucked into the barns.
The three-year-old has put them to bed.
It is 8:45am. Weird, but cute.

Regulation-sized sofa seam.
Four very tiny knitted people, two without hair.
No idea why, but weirdly weird.

And that's about all I've got. Be watching for more adventures from the "Human Beans" that I will surely be knitting in the near future. I know it's weird, but I want a bunch of these things to keep me company! 

How weird has your weekend been? Even if it has been exceedingly weird, I hope that you have found some fun and some down time as you prepare for the week ahead.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment