Saturday, April 16, 2022

They're Multiplying!

Every once in awhile, I look down at the table near where I knit to find that I have made another toy. I am not entirely sure how this happens, and it is not always (or usually even) planned, but there you are. Boom! Toy-in-progress in very close proximity to my needles. I actually noticed this one just before it had ears...


"What's that," said the bunny.
"Don't be a wise guy," said I. "I'm sure your ears can't be far behind." And they were not.


All in all, Bunny-Number-One turned out pretty good. But you know rabbits...they are always lurking around in the shadows, up to something...yanno, looking for trouble.


I looked away for, I promise you it wasn't more than a minute, and Boom! Another bunny showed up, also without ears.


"Hmmm, I'm not sure we have enough for your ears," said the first bunny.
"What's that?," said the second bunny.
"Don't be a wise guy," said I. "You know we have more yarn." And we did.


And Bunny-Number-Two was also pretty cute!


But honest-to-Easter, they hopped off into the shadows, and before I knew it, look what happened.


Yes, that's right. Bunny-Number-Three, right there on that table near where I knit. Oy.

"What's that?!?," said the first bunny.
"Don't be a wise guy," said the second bunny.
"Talk louder!," said the third bunny. "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

"Oh, my stars," said I. "I guess that's what I get for finding more bunny yarn."

The last time I looked, that third bunny was still lying there, sans arms, legs and ears. I'd help him out, but tomorrow is a holiday, and I have lots of cooking to do. Besides, the other two really didn't need my help, did they?

I hope your life has not been taken over by rabbits, unless that's your kind of thing. I also hope that you are finding quiet moments each day, week and month to do the things you enjoy...yanno, like knitting rabbits!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and Hoppy Easter to you all tomorrow!

As always, may you Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment