Saturday, August 8, 2020

My Buddies

This is my little buddy. 

He is getting ready to be a big brother to more than just his little dog...

So Gramma has made him a little buddy of his own. This new little buddy does not talk much.

But this big buddy does. They talk about "Dah!" (the Hot Dog Dance and Mickey Mouse)...

And they talk about Ge (Gramma) and the Neow Neow (that is his word for Ge's cats)!

When I talk to my little buddy, he tells me about Neow Neow, Doh, Mama and Pop Pop! I think he really likes Pop Pop...

I know that he loves to play with Pop Pop...

Pop Pop makes little buddies fly!

I love my little buddy, and I am looking forward to meeting a new little buddy this fall. So is his baby blanket, which I finished just this morning:

Now it's time to check in with my friends online, do some "Mystery Knitting" and have a great Saturday! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, and that you are surrounded by your favorite buddies!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment