Saturday, August 22, 2020

Meet Gnicki

Happy Saturday, Friends! May I introduce you to Gnome Gnumber Ten in my life? Meet Gnicki!

I started knitting gnomes back around the time the pandemic hit, by request of my daughter. Here are the other 9:

These were all knit from the same pattern, and they were super fun! But Gnicki is different...she was part of a Mystery Knit-A-Long with some knitting friends all over the country...perhaps the world! Completed just this past Wednesday, Gnicki and I have not gotten to know each other too well yet. I assume that will change, as Gnicki seems to be a bit of an adventurer...so stay tuned for further installments of the Gnome Gnonsense we will find as we travel about town together!

Wait a minute. That is NOT a gnome! That's a bathtime baby! Photobomb! 

Lol...here's Gnicki again!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!


No comments:

Post a Comment