Saturday, March 16, 2024

It's a Good Day!

Today is a good day. The sun is shining, spring-like temperatures are on the horizon, and I've already been productive as part of a church project making Peace Crosses for our community. (I'm not in any of the pictures, but I took them all, so that proves that I was there! If you were also there, thank you! It was only an hour, but the work was restorative and fun!)


Also, I've nearly finished the requested red and tan scarf, and now I mostly need to decide on fringe or not. I'm leaning toward not, as I'd probably have to buy more yarn for fringe...but the jury is still out. 


The socks are coming along. I've made a pretty significant error on the cuff of sock 2, but since these are purposefully "wonky" socks, I've just done a quick repair (that doesn't hide it at all), and moved on. We'll see if anyone ever gets close enough to my feet to find it. Might be bad news for them, if they choose to point it out...lol!


Got a LOT of pictures from the newly-minted teenager recently, as she just did a class trip and then had a birthday the next day! These girls just keep growing, and  I am excited to hug them in person on an upcoming visit we have scheduled!


And the boys are still keeping us on our toes! So active, and with the sun peeking out more and more, we are outside and moving with them as much as we can! My quiver is full of these joyful, young people, and there are days that I cannot get enough!


There are also days that I just need a nap, which means balance is the name of the game. I am getting over a fairly significant cough, so still taking it a bit easy as that abates. Have any of you parents and grandparents figured out that perfect balance? If you have, please send the formula! I want to do ALL THE THINGS, but there are simply not enough hours in my days...still, today is a good day. 

What are you up to today? Is the sun shining, or is this a cozy up with cocoa, a movie and some knitting today? Whatever you are up to, I hope that today is a good day for you, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment