Saturday, December 2, 2023

No Gingerbread Yet?

December is getting away from me! It is December second, and the month is already getting away from me...how does that even happen? Well, I'll tell ya...there was this craft show (Christmas in the Barn), where I bought this spider, and it was a fun event to attend! 


But I still haven't started the gingerbread...though I did manage an extra batch of Christmas caramel before I left the house at 8:45am.


There were so many good, crafty items to see and shop that, despite my best efforts to be home before lunch, I didn't leave the church until nearly 2pm! Lol...down the rabbit hole again, Alice...but look at all the goodness...!


Anyway, I'm home now, and I still haven't started the gingerbread. But I have started a pair of 2020 Advent stripe socks, and I'm not behind on those yet (Note: it is only Dec 2)...


and I've worn hand-knit, Christmas socks every day for over a week...


and my tree is up, with frosted, sugar cookies and wraped caramels on it (but no gingerbread yet)...


and I have a Christmas spider! I've been looking for a Christmas spider for years, and now I have one! I'm going to celebrate that victory... Hip! Hip! Hooray!

The rest will get done, as long as I dont let December get too far away from me! How is your December going? Don't ask? Okay, forget I've asked. 😉 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

4 comments:

  1. You’re the best Pam! A true positive person with a beautiful heart and I’m so thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, YOU'RE the best! Thsnks for the kind words! And you put together a super-fun event, my friend!

      Delete
  2. the christmas spider is scary it was a jump scare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeks! Sorry...youre the third person to tell me that! Its not as scary in person...

      Delete

      Delete