Saturday, December 9, 2023

No Christmas Shoes Here

Nope. No Christmas Shoes here at all. But I'd sure like to have enough hand-knit Christmas socks that I could wear a different pair for each day from Dec 1-25! Im about halfway there now...


I'd also like to add to my Christmas jewelry collection. Since I can't wear earrings, that means more pins amd necklaces. So you can imagine how exited I was when my daughter made this impulse purchase for me at a local bakery yesterday!


I love this pin, and I'm going to wear the heck out of it this month! Maybe even into the New Year... While I wear it, I'll just keep working on socks and mystery gnome knitalongs...


...and I have orders for a stocking and a  Psyduck hoodie and a rainbow Yoshi, not to mention the candy I have yet to make. 


Looks like I won't be getting much sleep this month! But all of the things are fun for me, even more fun with Christmas around the corner! 


What are you having fun with this month? Even if you're not having fun yet, I wish all of you joy and peace and love this holiday season! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

2 comments: