Saturday, October 28, 2023

Three Musketeers

I feel like this picture tells a story...


...and so it does. It's the story of three boys, growing up together so that they will always be the best of friends (and maybe finding some mischief, too!). Wanna guess who the ringleader will be? 


If you guessed that the fearless, headstrong, third-born of the brood will be that brother, I would tell you that is a very solid guess! But who knows, really...

We have two of the three boys at our house this weekend, so I'm putting this post together  early. It will go live at the normal time, and I will hopefully be napping when it does, but I anticipate that I will not have time or energy to do much blogging on Saturday or Sunday! 

On Monday morning, there will be copious cups of coffee to help Pop Pop and I recover from the fun! Then I will try to catch up on some knitting...


I hope you have found something to enjoy this weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

Now, go Knit in Good Health (and share with me what you're knitting in the comments!)!

2 comments: