Saturday, October 7, 2023

Uncharted

The Swiftie socks are done, and I have traded them for some far less complicated, uncharted knitting!


These lines are not blurred, and my charts are all finished. Yay!


Hmmm, our coffee table used to be empty...but somewhere between the crocheted pony-bead lizard and super capes, I seem to have lost control. Even the pig looks a little judge-y in that last shot! But, after all that charting (starting with pen and graph paper, ending in computer spreadsheets and docs with all the words) I am glad to be moving ahead to simple stripes and squish in my knitting. 


The pattern is not "out there" yet, but I hope to get everything uploaded this week. It will look a little like this when it is available...watch Ravelry if you're interested. 


And if you're not interested...here's a fun, new book I bought this week! 


A children's book by knitting designer Anna Hrachovec, this one is every bit as fun as the cover suggests! Even if you don't knit, the photography and text are super fun, and most everyone knows at least one kid who likes fun. Right? (You can find it HERE, and also on Amazon...)

There, I've finished socks, bought books and started stripes. Drop me a comment and let me know what you're up to this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

Oh! And New Glasses! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment