Saturday, October 14, 2023

Super Powered Knitting

If you're back to see if I've uploaded the Taylor Swift Sock Pattern, I am happy to report that I have. You can find it here, and it is FREE for all!


If you're here to see what else is going on, I'll tell you: this has been a heavy week for me. All in our family are well, but I mourn for a family that cannot say the same. Since it is not my story to tell, that's all I will say here, except to encourage you to go hug your kids. If you don't have kids of your own, maybe you have a niece or a nephew who would appease you, but please don't go around hugging kids you don't know. That will get you in trouble. ;)

Even in a heavy week, God is good. To balance the heavy, I have used my super power of Knitting to work on some bright-and-colorful things, and I think they came out pretty super!


There will be more details later, but if you think these are capes...well, you would be correct! The pattern is Supercape by Shanalines_design, go check it out! I think a lot of her designs are pretty stripin' cool.

That's all for now. Off I go to hug my grandkids, and my adult daughter (if she will tolerate it). I hope that all is well in your world. If it is not, I'd be glad to pray for you. All you've got to do is ask. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment