Saturday, November 4, 2023

It's November, Yo!

No shade to my friends whose houses already look like this:


but, it's November, yo! November 4th, and my house looks like this:


That's not to say that I am not in the "Holiday Spirit." I mean, I did make Christmas caramel this morning. 


Of course, that's because it's been requested for the birthday party next week, and it needs time to cool and rest before we cut it up and wrap it. So, it is now cooling and resting, yay!


Since I was at it, with the Christmas caramel and all, I also managed a batch of cookies to pop into the freezer. I mean, it's November, yo! Any guesses what these will be, friends?


I also have a pot of chicken soup on the stove, and I am enjoying some holiday knitting (can't show you, because it's November, yo!), and so I might as well watch a Hallmark Christmas movie, right? I mean, it's November, yo! Also, I might have too much yarn, so I have to do some knitting!


Where are you on the holiday spectrum? Wherever you are, I'm glad you stopped by today!

Now, go see how much yarn YOU have, and Knit in Good Health!

4 comments:

  1. fun fact it’s actually christmas!! christmas time starts november 1st!! fa la la la

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know where I am at! Watching all the hallmark movies!

    ReplyDelete