Saturday, June 3, 2023

Get to the Point?

Cedar Point, our local amusement park, was a big part of our plan to wrap up the holiday weekend, and I couldn't be happier about it! I've told you before that it is one of my favorite places to spend a summer day, and last Tuesday was no exception! 


As a bonus,  it looks like I have a new ride buddy! Although the baby was not super impressed with the hot sun and noise of the park (even when grandmothers paired up to take him on the carousel),


and the middle kid only consented to a couple of rides,  




This boy right here? He had the time of his life! 


From waiting in line to going really fast,  he just kept saying,  "This is the best!," and, "Gramma, this is so awesome!," usually followed by,  "Can we do it again?!"




He had fun on all the rides, and I had so much fun joining him on all the round-and-round rides we both could stomach!  Not many pics of that, but here's a shot from one of the little coasters I rode with him 3 or 4 times! 


He put his hands up on his own, I didn't even have the chance to suggest it...and even Pop Pop rode a couple of rides, which was awesome! 


And everyone feel asleep on the ride home, so you know we got the most out of that day! 


Sooo, season passes next summer? Maybe! I think that would be fun,  and hopefully the brothers will learn to love riding, too! Even if they don't, a day at the park is a great time to show of your favorite hats, right boys? 


Right! Maybe a second trip could be in the cards for me and my little buddy, too? Time will tell, and until it does, I'll just keep knitting... because although summer has only just begun, we all know that winter will return eventually! 


Do you have any fun plans this summer? Drop a comment and tell me about them! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment