Saturday, June 24, 2023

#ZK2023

"What is ZK2023?," you ask? That's easy, it's the ZK between ZK2022 and ZK2024! 

"But, what does ZK stand for?"

Also an easy answer. ZK stands for friends getting together,





being silly, 





taking pictures, 

Group photo time!




knitting,

Twins!


eating, 

Is this the only food pic I took?

collecting yarn and other goodies,

Goodie bag goodies!

learning from inspirational experts in our yarny pursuits, 

Thank you,  Vincent Williams, Jr!
@Visuvios_Crafts


hanging out,

Bingo!



running (or walking) a fun 5K,



and staying up late into the night...so late that we may or may not feel like zombies the next day!


I have one more day with the Stockinette Zombies here in Minnesota, and I'll be at the Market all day, so I figured I'd knock out the blog early this week. This annual Zombie Knitpocolypse is probably one of the most fun things I've done in the last few years, and I have already put ZK2024 on my calendar (Lord willin' an' th' creek don' rise!)

I wonder what yarn I'll come home with? I hope it all fits in my suitcase! Tune in next week to find out! 

Until then, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment