Saturday, May 7, 2022

A Little of This, A Little of That

What has Pretty been up to this week? 

Well, I'll tell ya...it's been a little bit of this, 


and a little bit of that, 


and a little bit of these things too.


Yep. Toilet and Sink (with mat and tiny soap), in miniature knitting. They now live in my powder room, and I may or may not also be knitting a matching Bathtub...


I really don't know what else to say, except that Anna Hrachovec, creator of Mochimochi Land and so many tiny knits, is an absolute genius! 

I have no defense...and I couldn't stop at 1 pig either, there had to be three. They live in my kitchen.


My friends may or may not be staging an intervention, but I am having so much fun! The patterns are on Ravelry, on the Mochimochi website, and there are even a couple of whole books of patterns you can get! 

(Not sponsored, I promise, but I do have three books, 2 in print and one on my Kindle, plus a couple of individual pattern bundles. Slightly obsessed am I! And now I also have many, tiny, knitted things! Lol...)


Of course, this is not a surprise to those of you who know me IRL, and I am sure that I am not finished yet. After all, without the cats, I can leave tiny things everywhere! (I wonder if the Human Beans have ever blogged...?)

So, I suppose that's what I've been up to...at least since the bunnies! What have you been up to? Whatever it is, whether tiny or humongous, I hope that you're finding your fun in it!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!
(I did knit the tubby!)

2 comments:

  1. I can see these in the future for someone’s doll house.

    ReplyDelete