Saturday, November 6, 2021

A Million Mittens!

Well, not a million, exactly...more like 24! Here, take a look...

24 mittens are one of the ways I have begun unlocking Christmas around here. 

I mean, don't get me wrong...I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet (19 days for those who may be counting!) but I have started to feel festive, and so has my staircase! Of course, these will not live on my staircase...very soon, I will box them up for my grandsons, and send them to live there for seasons to come! Even though they aren't mine, I do love looking at them...


Another fun thing about this time of year is the cooler weather which gives me lots of opportunities to knit. Since Hallmark Christmas movies have started, and since Sweetie is enjoying a late-season round of golf, today is the perfect day to get my tools together and cast on something fun and new!

I finished a birthday blanket (shhh! don't tell the birthday boy if you see him before next Saturday!)

So today is the day for mittens and hats, just for fun! When I finish those, a test knit wrap is project adjacent...squeee!

So, as you can see, it's clearly time for me to sign off and get stitching! What are your plans for this sunny Saturday? (Is it sunny where you are? If not, I'm sure you could knit something to fill your indoor time!)
Mid-week Amish Country visit  with Sweetie
Thanks for stopping by! Now, go Knit in Good Health, and I'll see you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment