Saturday, November 20, 2021

Last Saturday

As I look back through the blog, reflecting a bit on the past year, I notice that I usually blog last Saturday (or last week) a LOT! Today is no exception, because there was another party last Saturday! Our big boy turned 3 a few days ago, and the big celebration was so much fun! From cake (c'mon! it's a 20 second video, full of joy! you have 20 seconds!)

to presents (he loved the Spiderman blanket, but scrunched up his little face to ask, "Where his head, Gramma?" I guess I'll be knitting a head and arms to add, just like on the little lovey!)

to monster trucks from faraway cousins

it was a great day! By the way, for his real birthday (just a few days after the party) I had to make a little cake

and some cupcakes. 

I just couldn't help myself! You know what else I couldn't keep myself from doing (or asking Sweetie to do for me)

Yep, tree is up! Not decorated, easing into all the everything, but thanks to Sweetie, it is up and poised for decorations! My favorite is looking at the lights with my coffee each morning. To be honest, that's good enough for me most days, but I do have a plan for daylight decorations as well. <wink!>

And I am still knitting (even beyond the requested Spidey head)

This is a test knit for a friend, and it is coming right along. I am enjoying the knitting and the resulting fabric as it all comes together, and I can't wait to wear it! 

But first, Thanksgiving is right around the corner here in the US, and I am getting ready!

To be honest, I wasn't sure a turkey would fit into this refrigerator for thawing, but I have photo evidence now that it does, and I am excited to be hosting all of our turkeys here next Thursday! 

Not sure what the week holds for all of you, but I am thankful that you stopped by today. I hope your day is a good one, and that you find time to Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment