Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was bread and cookies day...which means that today is certainly a holiday!

The gingerbread is done and decorated. (The recipe is right here, in Pretty Good Recipes!)

This one is my favorite!

The rolls are lightly browned, and oh so buttery!

The turkey and I had our date this morning, and this ugly bird is now stuffed to the gills, dripping with melted butter and taking his (her?) sauna...

My tree is up, even though it is another month until Christmas, but there are no ornaments yet...

Which is totally where those cookies come in!
 

I am looking forward to a lovely dinner with family, and perhaps some tree-decorating afterwards! I am also looking forward to using my dishwasher later, rather than washing dishes for three days...hooray! (This is my first holiday meal with a dishwasher...ever. Seriously.)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and readers! If you are outside the U.S., Christmas-adjacent is still a great place to be thankful, sooo tell me: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my faith, my family, my friends, my home and (of course) my dishwasher! (I am also pre-thankful for the food-coma I will surely be in later!)

By the way, if I am still in that food coma, I may skip blogging on Saturday, but I'll be back next week for sure! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit (and EAT!) in Good Health!




No comments:

Post a Comment