Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Waiting Game

A little disappointment this week. Up until Thursday, were pretty sure our loan would close on the new condo by the end of the month, but it looks like that date has been pushed back a week or more now. Moving forward, there are no more trips to see the place in progress, though I did snap an outside photo in full-sun anyway. Look! The siding is done! Oooooo!

The last time I saw the inside, the kitchen was really coming along, with new appliances (oven, microwave, dishwaher-not-yet-installed), and it was looking good!

I know that countertops went in the next day, but I will not see them until our official walk-through next month, and I am anxious for that date to arrive! Until then, I will just keep cleaning up this place...I weeded through the CD collection last week!

So many CDs! How did I even have this many? (FYI, I won a contest in the late 1990s, received every Contemporary Christian "album" released on CD in 1998..they all came on Tuesdays!) There were plenty of other CDs, too. Sweetie and I do love to listen to music of all kinds.

And, of course, there has been some knitting. "Snonk!," the cutest knitted pig-in-a-sweater ever (pattern to be released soon, this was a test knit),

and a new, cotton and lace cardigan for me!

So, knit and wait is the name of the game, and here you will find me, doing just that...when I am not snuggled up to these cuties!

If you are also playing a waiting game of any kind, I hope you brought your knitting!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment