Saturday, November 28, 2020

Stuffed!

Well, I did my job on Thanksgiving, and I ate ALL THE THINGS! It was delicious, and I am still stuffed! Make no mistake, this is not a complaint...but I am using it as quite the excuse to just sit around and knit as much as possible this weekend.

It's not like I haven't done anything, though...I mean, I did make the annual turkey scramble for breakfast yesterday...

...and pumpkin muffins after that...

...and ALL the dishes are done, sooo...

Yes. That is my holiday exercise plan...cook more! (At least I'm not sitting while I'm in the kitchen, I suppose! lol!)

How many of you have your holiday decorations up? I haven't even thought about the tree yet, but I have washed 20kitchen, Christmas towels to put out. Mind you, they are not out, but they are clean and ready! Maybe I'll do some decorating this week...I do love to sit in the glow of Christmas decor!

For now, I am going to get back to the knitting! This cardigan is more than just entertainment...because the weather is turning, and I don't have a really cozy cardigan (until it is finished). Fingers crossed that I will make good sleeve progress today and tomorrow. I hope you are also knitting on fun things!

I suppose that's it for today. All is well here, as I hope it is with you, my bloggy friends! Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!


No comments:

Post a Comment