Saturday, December 5, 2020

How Many Words?

I have a lot of words. 

I also have a lot of pictures! 

I know you have limited time, especially in December! So, let's try a new approach...

Christmas is coming, so let's get glittery!
This is a celebration just waiting to happen!

The girls agree!

Each has her favorite ornaments...

...and they need to be placed "just so..."

Pop Pop and I are "Rock Stars" when we visit.
It is good to get outdoors.

Someone told a joke...

Gramma almost fell off the rock!

Everything at this house is dynamic! Well, everything except the trampoline...that's "static," so to speak!
Look at that long hair!

It's electric!

Picture, picture, picture, sweater! Sweaters are like squirrels...at least for me they are! I saw this pattern and had to knit one. I couldn't even wait for the pattern to be released, so I caught the designer while she was recruiting test knitters, and I asked to be on the team...she said yes!
I said "Yes!" to this sweater!

Sooo, if a picture is worth 1,000 words, and I have given you 10 pictures...well, I may be over my quota for this blog post! Still, I have just a few more, because this is the year I bought myself an Advent Yarn Calendar! I actually bought one, and WON one in a contest, so here's my first 4 days (because I have not yet opened day 5 of either one):
Purchased Yarn Advent from Suburban Stitcher, Neutral Fade!
Yarn Advent won in contest from 716Yarn, Knit Buffalo!
24 stripe sock set purchased from Cozy Knitter. (center pic)

So, actual word count today (up to this point): 271
Picture count: 11 (unless you count that last one as 9, then there are 19!)

Total word count: 11,271 (or 19,271...depending how you count the pictures)

Must be time for me to sign off!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment