Saturday, November 14, 2020

Big Bubbo's Birthday is Coming!

Happy Saturday friends! Today is a big day for an exasperated big brother...
Three weeks into being a big boy,
he is growing weary of the bee-bee...
Big boy will be "Chugga Chugga Two Two" in a few days, and today we will celebrate him at a small gathering of grandparents. Yesterday, I helped his mommy hang some decorations.

Littlest buddy is not really impressed, but I'll chalk that up to the fact that it will be over 11 months until his birthday!

But our Big Bubbo is pretty happy with the party decor!

I am also excited for cake, food, presents and a little family today. I've even started a little friend, and I hope he and his sweater are finished in time for the party. The cat is not impressed... 

...which means this will be an abbreviated blog post. I think I can get the sweater done in time, but not if I keep typing! Sooo, happy Saturday, friends! I hope your weekend is good, and my new friend and I hope that you are staying safe and healthy!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment