Saturday, September 26, 2026

Autumn, Here We Are

Strange. Just a couple weeks ago, it still seemed summery. We picked apples in the full sun while temps topped 80° F,


but it was September, so we know that cooler temps would bring all the flag football,


earlier sunsets, feeding fish (and giant turtles) in the pond 


and the start of Halloweekends. 


I'm heading to the park as I type today (in the passenger seat, I promise!)


for my second time this week! Looking forward to riding some of my favorite rides 



with some of my favorite people! 


Tomorrow, I'll yarn, so I can finish birthday blanket number two!,


and maybe I'll even get in a little nap...what? Lol! I hope you're finding your fall fun, and maybe a little rest along the way too.


Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.