Saturday, September 12, 2026

All the Fun?

In my family, we joke that I am fun challenged, mostly because some of the things my family finds fun are just not my cup of tea. 

Like running. They all like to run, despite the fact that they are not being chased by a bear. What's that about? 


They actually enjoy most any sports really, and I am decidedly not good at any of them. I don't balance well on a bike, and they are all prodigies (see last week's post). I'm not great at anything that uses a ball either...even though the youngest among us is totally gettin' it!


My thing is this place, and I'm a LOT of fun here! 


I've really enjoyed having my season pass these last couple summers, and I love that there are friends in my life who love it too!  


19,080 steps yesterday, 14,000 of those after work, so it's keeping me healthy, too! Still, after that many steps yesterday, I'm glad to also love knitting, because recovery is necessary...right Luigi?


Right! 

What's your "go to " for fun, friends? Drop a comment to let me know. Maybe I'd like it too! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

Oh! I also made booties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.