Saturday, September 19, 2026

Along For the Ride

Hey!


Who's driving this bus?


Well, it's probably not the tiny, angry human over there...who would rather not be in the photo!


We all know that I'm just along for the ride, in most circumstances! 


This morning, I rode along to the soccer game, where that same poor, tiny human was angry again...rain, ugh!


Despite the weather, I did get some decent shots of Soccer Boy (less angry version)...and my phone camera cannot keep up with soccer, but this boy can, and he loves soccer!




But this guy over here, not playing soccer, was pretty even-tempered, aaand he's got all all the friends "under [his] umbrella, ella, ella...," which striped onto my chair quite a bit at the game. 


So I'm planning to spend the rest of my day trying to warm up and working on a birthday project...


Turns out that even in my "Granny Square" era, I'm still mostly just along for the ride! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.