Saturday, November 18, 2023

Not Quite Turkey Time

Where's your turkey? Mine is in the freezer, but I'll be moving it to the fridge for thawing well before I go to bed tonight. 


While I was checking on the turkey, I noticed that my butter stock is a little low... for this time of year anyway!


I'll use about two pounds on the Thanksgiving feast alone in just a few days. Butter goes in all the good stuff...on the bird, in the potatoes, stuffing and corn! It's especially good in the homemade rolls, and in my second batch of Christmas caramel! Yummm!


Second batch because we may put up the tree this weekend and decorate it on Turkey Day! We will need wrapped candies for that...and cookies too! I'd better take a break from this sweater and start baking! 


But before I go, here's a couple pictures of last weekend's party!



The boys had a blast, and so did we! 




My daughter and her hubby sure put on a great party! 



Now, for Thanksgiving, it's my turn! Tell me, what's your favorite holiday tradition? 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment