Saturday, November 12, 2022

I See Someone Had a Birthday

When my daughter (who lives close by) has a birthday, it's time for me to bake! If I find candy eyeballs in the cupboard with the sprinkles, well...what else could I do?

Ooh! I see a birthday on the horizon!

But I couldn't hang out with her and the boys on her birthday, tho. It seems they all have the plague. No, not the plague...not even Covid...but we are staying away for a bit while they all concentrate on banishing the germs. It's a good thing we got to see them last Sunday, before the onset of symptoms.


And the littlest one has discovered real food, which is awesome...as long as I can keep the carrots off my hand-knit sweaters!


At least I could console myself with baking and knitting! Lately I'm working on reversible hats with miles of plain knitting to keep my head clear.

Musselburgh Hat #5!

We have some fun planned today, a musical! Our granddaughter is in it, Beauty and the Beast. I hear from that sweet 11-year-old and her parents that it's very good, and she's having a blast!


So, I'm going to sign out and finish this hat before showtime (maybe?). Then I'll start thinking about plans for Thanksgiving day and beyond! So much fun headed our way in the next few weeks! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

Or gab a friend and a latte and go for a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment