Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday Status

My Saturday status is slightly snowy sweater weather.


There hasn't been much snow in my "yard," 


but I don't live in the "snow belt," so there wasn't much expected...


Still, sweater weather means that it's also time to start thinking about swapping spring for winter in the storage area...and I am hopeful that my indoor, winter tree will soon make it's appearance in the front window!


I've even started prepping the cookies and candy, but I haven't gotten very far. 


After all, I have four whole days until Thanksgiving, when we will deck everything out...but look at the colorful foil wrappers I found for the caramel this year!


My Saturday status still includes knitting as well! Some of it is secret, but this hat came out of hiding for its tiny head yesterday...because this kid needs a couple warm hats!


What's your Saturday Status? Does it include holiday prep? Are you planning a big dinner anytime soon? Whatever your plan, I hope that you are planning to enjoy the "hustle and bustle" that are right around the corner!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!


PS - Please enjoy these gratuitous shots of our OG (Original Granddaughter) last Saturday, when she was in her first musical, Beauty and the Beast! She had fun, and I'm so glad we got to see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment