Saturday, July 30, 2022

Baby Snuggles and More...

It's been a whole lotta busy, with not much time to sort my thoughts lately. Not that I haven't had thoughts, I have. But I haven't had time to sort them out. So, rather than mucking up a bunch of words and pretending I have something profound to say, let's just look at a few pictures of why I feel so busy...and full of joy!

Baby snuggles. I mean, who doesn't 
love baby snuggles?!?

Nothing like a pot of fresh veggies and pasta in Summer!

Middle grandson, full of energy and distraction!

Warp speed in one photo! (With one extra kid,
who is not even related to me, lol!)

Oldest grandson, who has no idea why I
took these three photos! His Great-
Grandma will love this one!

Couple of tiny gnomes, for a couple of great
co-workers, even though they are leaving me.
It's been fun working with you, ladies!

So, there you have it. A few random photos that show the busy, the joy, and just the tiniest crumble of stress from the last week. Even with the stress, because we all have that, it's been a pretty good week! I hope yours has, too. 

Who knows? Maybe I'll have something of substance to say next Saturday. Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell, right? Why not come back to find out? Until then...

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!



No comments:

Post a Comment