Saturday, May 28, 2022

Bananas and Fiber...

It's just bananas, I tell ya!


Yes, I have knit some bananas. In fact, I've knit a whole, tiny bunch.



And there were monsters. Excuse me, Nomsters. Hungry, Nesting Nomsters. Sooo cute!

You know what else is bananas? My friends and I have been going to Woolapalooza since 2009! That's more than 10 years, yo! (Excluding, of course, 2020, the Year of Doom.) 

Every year, on Memorial Day weekend, we have met up, climbed into cars and traveled to Wayne County for a day of fiber, farm animals and fun! 

2017, I think...so fun!

There will be knitting, and much laughter. If we are lucky, the day will end with a margarita or two, and a little roll in the yarn that we have brought home! Oh, it's going to be a good day for Pretty!

One of my fave photos of this festival!

2010 yarn overload

Do you have big plans today? For the weekend? It's a long one for us in the US, and I know that many will have a cookout and gather with family to celebrate an extra day out of the office. Please also take a moment to reflect on those who have sacrificed more than anyone should have to for the sake of God and/or country. 

Enjoy your weekend, and if you happen to be planning a trip to the Great Lakes Fiber Show today, look for Pretty and her crew...X marks the spot!


Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun today! We are packing and going camping tomorrow for the week. Great way to visit with in-laws who will be camping there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your camping trip was super-fun! From the pics, it looks beautiful!

      Delete