Saturday, December 4, 2021

December Dump (Photos, That Is...)

At this time of year, blogging is more difficult! I have a lot to say, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just want to dump my photos...because Pretty takes a lot of pictures! For instance, when I finish a knitted thing, there are pictures, and when I am pleased with the thing, there are fun pictures!
A knitted wrap, a ruana, designed by Shanalines Designs!
This pattern will be released soon...I love it!

When dinner comes out just right...

...and you have the family hanging out on a great day...


...Pretty takes pictures! 

Sometimes my kids (or their spouses...lol!) ask me to take pictures, which is so much fun!


The outtakes are pretty fun, too!

All those GIRLS! How does he do it?
Sometimes they don't ask, but if there are stockings and silliness...


Decking of the halls and Christmas crafting (and finger-wagging, "No singing, Gramma!" What?!?)...


Smiles and snow...



Well, I'm gonna take pictures! Even indoors, my camera phone is always at the ready...especially if you start cracking up at something silly...just ask my daughter-in-law!

So, as you may have guessed, we visited the kids in Michigan after we ate our fill of Thursday turkey. We enjoyed Friday and Saturday leftover turkey at their house, and when we got home, the cookie ornament baking was fully underway!


The tree, our bellies and our hearts are full, 

and we are almost ready for Christmas. Just a few more last-minute gifties to take care of, and a few more decorations to go up, and we will be there. This is good, because there are only 21 more wake-ups!

Are you ready for the winter holidays? Are you celebrating now, or have you already celebrated? I'd be glad to hear about your winter holiday traditions, so pop a comment below to let me know about a few of YOUR favorite things!

One of my favorite things is certainly the Knitters' Christmas Party, which will be at my house this year. That's next week, so be ready for another photo dump soon! 

Until then, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!
One more of Jess and her boys. So adorable,
but not nearly as many outtakes! Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment