Saturday, October 16, 2021

Lakeside Weekend

For those of you in the know, you know that I have a local knitting group that I love! I love them even more than my medium-sized pumpkin loves my front stoop...

For the past two years, our efforts to get together have often been thwarted by a worldwide pandemic, and nervousness surrounding Covid-19 and its variants. (sigh!)

This weekend, however, we are going to spend some time together at Lakeside, and I could not be happier about that! I am about as happy as a stack of knitted pumpkins! 

You may ask yourself, "How happy is that, exactly?" Well, I'll show you.
Very Happy!
Yes, very happy indeed! Happy enough, in fact, to motivate me to finish the Wonderful Wallaby I've been working on for the last few days...yay! I can't wait to show you a picture of it finished, but for now, here's where I was when I left...I hope I don't run out of yarn!

What will you work on this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it makes you as happy as a stack of knitted pumpkins!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment