Saturday, August 28, 2021

Caution! Vacation Photos Ahead!

Apologies in advance, but this is going to be a bit of a photo dump! I suppose that's what happens when there's a LOT happening in life...like somebody's baptism (and ensuing cute, pseudo-shyness with the grandmas)!


Party at Grammy's and Pappy's house after.
Don't forget a quick family vacation, like a long weekend in Traverse City last weekend, with time in the water, time in the sand, sightseeing and adventures with almost everyone in tow for all the things!

Beach at Traverse City, MI.


Even the littles love pictures!



Scenic Overlook, Sleeping Bear Dunes.



Each of these photos represents a moment of family relationships growing, whether it's a grumpy "Boss Baby," or "All Smiles" on Everyone!


Yes, when there are 10 in a house (a great AirBNB on the outskirts of our destination) there's bound to be a grumble or two. But overall, we had a great time, and I can't wait to do this again! It was just so fun to play together for four days, and even to enjoy the "down time" we had between big activities and beach time. 
Drawing with Pop Pop!

The house had a pool! Yay!

Bonfire with marshmallows!

Even the littles learn to shoot pool!

Putt-Putt with way too many people...lol!
It was just so much fun! Of course, when there are littles about, even the every day is fun! Trips to the playground are even adorable, don't you agree?



So, there. I think that's all I'll dump on you for now...I'm trying to get some of my faves printed and framed as I type (uploading hundreds of photos takes longer than I'd like), so lookout to my IRL friends...I am a Gramma with pictures, and I'm not afraid to share! Lolz...

What will you be up to this weekend? Any last hurrahs before summer bids us farewell? Whatever you're doing, remember to take a photo or two!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit (and enjoy your family as much as you can) in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all these pictures! You look like you were having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete