Saturday, August 7, 2021

Are You Following Me?

"Are you following me?," is a pretty popular question around here. I would suppose it is for you, too...especially if you have kids, pets, or spouses who are feeling neglected! We just finished a sleepover with the boys, and so have felt fairly followed for the last couple of days...but we love it! I mean, it's adorable that the big boy wants to make necklaces and put them all on Pop Pop...

And now that he has figured it out, this little guy will follow anyone with food around pretty good...though sometimes only with his eyes...we're still working on crawling!

Of course, sometimes we follow them! Just this morning, we took them on a walk, and we had a hard time keeping up with the boy who pulled his brother in the wagon...

...and climbed hills of rocks...

That big boy never did seem to tucker out, but his little brother stopped following us while he recharged his battery for a bit.

I wish I could say that I had some time to follow my knitting while he napped, but my only finished object for now is still this cutie pie, who was doing her best to follow the sunshine for this glamour shot! 

Now that the boys have gone home for their big naps, and Pop Pop and I have taken a moment to breathe, I thought I'd pop in to say that I am glad you follow the blog (if you do)! And if you follow the blog by email, chances are good that you will no longer receive an email link to the blog, starting sometime this month, as Feedburner will discontinue its email subscription service in mid-August. 

If you still wish to receive blog links when I post, please drop me an email at prettyknittyjewelry (at) yahoo (dot) com. I will be looking for a new email subscription service soon, and I'd love to include you, if you are still interested in receiving updates. If not, that's cool too. Pretty Knitty is not necessarily for everyone, so thanks for following so far, and maybe I'll catch you somwhere on the flip side of things!

I will continue to post a link to my Facebook page when I post, so if that's how you get here, you are still all set! Remember to drop a comment once in awhile. It's not all about me, you know, and I love hearing from you guys and gals in Blogland!

Thanks for following, and for stopping by today, and Knit in Good Health!


No comments:

Post a Comment