Saturday, June 19, 2021

Super, Super Saturday!

The best part of being a grandparent is the super, super smiles.


Even our non-local grands send us smiles in the mail, and we love all of them with super, super love we never really knew was possible before they came along!
(By the looks of these letters, the feeling is mutual...)

Other great things are that you can finally let go of the super, super stress of "Am I doing it right?" that comes with parenthood. We don't worry too much about that, we just focus on the next adventure...
(Color this turtle "not impressed.")

the next trip to the playground...you have 13 seconds to watch this, right?
(He is saying, "Let's see how high I can go! 
And I go super, super high! Whoa-ho-ho!"

the next climb up the super, super high tree...

the next run through the sprinkler... 

and the next trip to see the out-of-towners! (Which will be super, super soon...I promise to share girl faces here then!)

One of the really great things about being a knitter and a grandma is being able to knit little sweaters that finish up super, super quick!

All that's left for this one is the collar and the zipper, then my grandson will have his "How 'bout Rainbow" sweater to wear! I've even woven in the ends already! I've even woven in the ends already! 

Now, off I go to do some more super, super fun things with the super, super grandsons! I hope you have a super, super day!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment