Saturday, June 12, 2021

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Busy, busy Saturday! Cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more...lol! Now we're off to snuggle a couple grandsons, and I almost forgot about the blog! So, my apologies for this short, disheveled post from my phone, but here are a couple highlights from the week:

Craft room decorated? Check! 
Rainbow Sweater started for grandson number one? Check!
Driveway poured by builder? Check!
I suppose it's been a busy, busy week! And now the cat is ready to relax and worry about whether the corner of this rug will ever lay flat...hahaha!
I hope your week has been productive, and that your Saturday has brought you some joy! I'll be back next week, probably with more words (and pictures)

Until then, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment