Saturday, May 29, 2021

Woolapalooza or Bust!

Every year, on Memorial Day weekend, I have a standing date at the Wayne County Fairgrounds. X marks the spot on this map, and that's where I plan to be today. 

Woolapalooza or BUST!

We couldn't go last year, and my knittahs and I were sad. Truthfully, we were worried that we would not make it this year...and the weather is not really promising today. It's been pouring since yesterday, blowing and cold and miserable, but we are not deterred. Yarn, here we come!

So, this is a short post, and shortly I will be at the Fairgrounds with all the yarn and many of my friends! If you are a knitter in NE Ohio, maybe I'll see you there. Wear your wool, it promises to be cold and rainy, but I am so looking forward to this day of shopping and fun!

Even if you won't be at Woolapalooza, I hope you have something fun to look forward to today!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment