Saturday, February 20, 2021

Making Fun!

It's been a week of making around the Pretty family. Making space by cleaning out things I don't need, and taking time to make glorious messes with my favorite people! I've had a Sock Puppet boxed kit in the attic for years, just waiting for the right time to come out and play...and it finally happened last Sunday!

The girls and their Mom and Dad were in town to pick up some things we are getting rid of (baseball trophies, yearbooks, other assorted fun things) and sooo...Pig Puppet!

...and whatever this is!

...and Barbie bags!

Our eldest granddaughter, the one who dubbed us Gramma and PopPop nearly 10 years ago, learned to sew...

...and her puppet became a Dalmatian!

...and the dog was not really that impressed. But Gramma was!

Even the littles helped Mommy make a giant cookie. I think she said, "Just sprinkle some on the icing...like this," as she carefully sprinkled both white and red sprinkles over the edge of the cookie. Then, as she started talking about making an icing heart in the middle, this happened...

...and I laughed and laughed! Mommy made this face!

...and we all laughed and laughed, and hugged that little decorator!

Even the littlest of the littles was busy making smiles!

...and making everyone around him smile, too!

It has been a very good week. All this making has made me happy, and I love putting it all down here for us to share! What has made you happy this week? Drop a comment and tell me what brings you joy!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!


2 comments:

  1. How in the world is your oldest granddaughter ten already???? I feel like you just became Gramma yesterday!

    ReplyDelete