Saturday, June 8, 2019

What a Ride!

There's a Christmas song that exclaims, "Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse, open sleigh!" I suppose that is pretty fun...although I have never been on such a ride. Mr. Pretty and I have been on many other rides, however, and we have had so much fun these past two weeks!

We have been on the Granddaughters Come for a Visit ride...which includes lots of playtime, outdoors and in...



...and knitting ALL THE THINGS the girls request!

We have been on the Full House ride, too. There is hardly a space left that has not been touched by tiny hands and toys everywhere...I love it!

We have been on the Birthday ride, which Pop Pop gave us a reason for!

And (maybe best of all this year) we have been to THE amusement park for all the thrill rides! Cedar Point is my happy place, as I went there every summer while I was growing up, and I have so many fond memories of fun, family, friends and fantastic thrills. More memories were made this year, for sure!

We got the girls on lots of fun rides, too!

What I learned, while watching them ride, is that it is sometimes easy to get a photos of your son and granddaughter on a round-and-round ride...

...and sometimes your very best round-and-round ride photo is a random kid in a green shirt (who is having a great time in car 9) instead of your daughter-in-law and granddaughter in car 12. lol!

The baby was easy to get photos of, and he had fun on the Mommy ride!

We even got Peanut on her first roller coaster, but I did not get a photo. I love pictures, you know that, but I do not love the prospect of losing my phone on a ride...sooooo no picture! But I did snap this one of both girls in line for the Tiki Twirl!

Cedar Point sure made for a fun day. We were all tired at the end, so it was time to head home to bed, but the girls got one last ride to the car!

All in all, this has been a great visit. We even got some new family photos, with all three cousins!

Wow! What a ride this visit has been, and so much fun! Today, the Colorado kids are on a plane home, so Pretty is a little sad, as per usual. But the girls have left me lists of their knitting requests, so at least I will have something to do while I wait for the next one.

Thanks for stopping by, friends!
I hope you are Knitting through your list in Good Health!

1 comment: