My summer vacation was so much fun. I got to see my friends,
and I played with a lot of yarn.
I also got to ride many roller coasters at Cedar Point. I rode with my family,
and I rode with strangers,
and I rode with friends. It was so much fun.
I also did some knitting at the beach,
and I even finished a sweater this summer.
I went to a fiber festival with my friends.
I taught classes and gave away ducks at a knitting retreat,
and I finished a 5K walk/run.
My family had a fun 4th of July party!
My sweetie and me went to Nashville. We walked down Broadway, and we had dinner at the Chiefs bar.
We did not throw any chairs off the roof, because we are not Morgan Wallen!
I treasured 5 cousins on a couch,
and some of us went to the movies too.
We mostly went to Cedar Point, which was so fun,
and watched a lot of baseball.
I am glad that I had a good summer vacation!
Thanks for stopping by to read my essay. I hope I get a good grade.
Knit in Good Health!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.