Color me HAPPY, when I get to do my favorite things with some of my favorite people...I love that they look happy too!
Color me SAD, as I celebrate the life of a friend who is now waiting for me in heaven...even the flowers were sad to see her go, dropping petals while bringing joy and beauty.
Color me CONTENT, while I hung out with these boys, who got a new couch this week. Looking good over there at that new house, Jess and Aaron!
Color me BLESSED, as I thank God for all the good things in my life, and for getting me through the things that aren't quite so good. Popsicles are good in summer, but God is good, all the time.
Thanks for stopping by, Knit in Good Health, and let me know when you'd like to join me at Cedar Point!
![]() |
| This kid had his "best day ever" at Cedar Point this week! |











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.