Saturday, October 12, 2024

Stick Season? Not quite...

It's not quite the 🎶 season of the sticks here, in northeast Ohio, but it feels pretty crunchy in our current state of drought. Even our wetlands parks are looking dry...



Despite the dry, it is still a beautiful autumn, with lots of green plants for our friends to hide in! Can you spot the praying mantis? He (or she?) certainly spotted us!


... and our mums are looking lovely on the front stoop, in the company of pumpkins! 


Temperatures are dropping, which made today the perfect day to bake an apple crisp...yumm!


It's also a great day for knitting. In fact, I've heard that today is I Love Yarn Day, something for knitters everywhere to celebrate! I think I'll celebrate by admiring the finish of three hoodie sweaters for three darling boys!


And perhaps I'll celebrate a bit more by casting on a new sweater for Pretty...I have three possibilities on my mind, but I'm not sure which to start: A Christmas cardigan or vest in green, with colorwork...


A pullover in cream and minis, inspired by Daisy Jones and the Six...


Or maybe something in blue?


Yeah, I dunno either. The only thing I know for sure is that it is too late to cast on for a Halloween sweater...which I was never planning on anyway...lol! 

Stick season is the perfect time to knit sweaters, so watch me now, hey! 🎵 Work! Work! I'll work the stitches, baby! Work! Work! Stitches driving me crazy! 🎶 🙃 Lol

Yeah, I love Ohio, and it's almost the 🎶 season of the sticks...so, I suppose I'll turn up the tunes and get busy with my needles! I hope you'll sing along! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.