Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturday Stills

A series of stills on this Saturday...though some of my subjects stay still for mere seconds:

Super yummy Saturday scones and cookies!
Shave and a haircut, two-bits!
Peace and goodwill to all.
Julie and I knit the same sweater! 
A splash of red sweater just
slipped off my needles.
Apple picking last Sunday was fun!

Patient leaf, waiting for pickers to park
5 fingers, 2 apples, one fuzzy Pop Pop
Boys! Not still at all, save for pictures!
It was sunny and HOT last Sunday!
Love those leaves...
They just keep growing, growing, growing! 
Our little haul. I'm baking today! 
Required Family Photo "on the bus."
And goats. Because...goats!
That's all I've got today, but I'm still snapping stills! I hope your Saturday is as good as it can be. 🙂

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear after it has been approved.