Saturday, May 20, 2023

Best of...Church Secretary Edition

I like to say that I was made to work in a church. Some have told me that I'd make a good pastor, but my ambition is administration, and I really love organizing all the little details. I love my job, and I am thankful most days.

Besides the people, friendship, shared faith and spiritual growth, some of the best things about working at church are: 

Getting there first...


Beautiful reminders of God in his creation...


Finding a place for leftover flowers...


Having a lovely backdrop for photos...


And notes from a "secret edmirier" in the collection!


Along with the chaos that is a church office, these things all keep me grounded, and I love them! All this and knitting...!


What's keeping you grounded these days? 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit on Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment